1. General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy is developed in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ, dated July 27, 2006 "On the Personal Data", and Elena Nechaeva (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data.
2. Basic terms and definitions used in the Policy
- The Operator performs data processing with due diligence to the protection of rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information, which the Operator may receive from the visitors to the website https://en.nepigments.com/.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated personal data processing – personal data processing via PC software;
- Personal data blocking – temporary interruption of personal data processing (except where processing is required for personal data update or alteration);
- Website is - set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://en.nepigments.com/;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data included into personal data databases, as well as the software and tools used for their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization – actions making it impossible to identify personal data as related to a certain data subject without involving an additional information;
- Personal data processing – any action or a series of actions performed towards personal data with or without the software, including the personal data acquisition, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, update and alteration, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, presentation, providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting and annihilation;
- Operator – state authority, municipal authority, legal or private person, who severally or jointly arranges and/or performs personal data processing, as well as defines the aims of personal data processing, the volume of personal data subject to processing and personal data handling;
- Personal data – any information related to directly or indirectly specified natural person (data subject) https://en.nepigments.com/;
- User - any visitor to the website https://en.nepigments.com/;
- Personal data presentation – personal data disclosure to particular person or certain group of person;
- Personal data distribution - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to uncertain group of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Trans-border transfer of personal data – personal data transfer to a foreign country, foreign government body and foreign natural or legal person;
- Personal data annihilation – actions making it impossible to restore personal data volume in the personal data information system and/or resulting in the elimination of tangible personal data carriers.
4. Purposes for personal data processing
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes personal data for the purpose of informing the User by sending emails.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to email@example.com with an e-mail note "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers" to the Operator.
- Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality of the site and content thereof.
6. The procedure for acquisition, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://en.nepigments.com/. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
7. Trans-border transfer of personal data
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data shall not be disclosed or distributed to third parties under any circumstances, unless otherwise is provided by the Law of the Russian Federation.
- In the event of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The User can always revoke their consent given for personal data processing by sending e-mail to email@example.com with an e-mail note "Revocation of consent given for personal data processing" to the Operator.
8. Final provisions
- Prior to commencement of the trans-border transfer of personal data, the Operator ensures that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Trans-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the trans-border transfer of their personal data and/or performance of a contract to which the subject is personal data.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Personal Data Processing Policy by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://en.nepigments.com/policy.